Friday, April 17, 2015

What Night?


I rarely drink. I am 23 and I have only bought 2 bottles of wine. Ever. Which is weird since my mom was a bartender and my step father was a bar  manager on cruise lines. Our house was always stocked with many different kinds of alcohol, but It never really became a part of my regular life. On the other hand, I will drink on special occasions. If it's my birthday, or I am on a cruise... Bring. It. On. I hate red wine, but actually really like white wine. So when I found this glass, I really wanted it.

Find the "What Night?" Novelty Wine Glass on Amazon.


 About the "What Night?" Novelty Wine Glass

  • THE BEST NOVELTY WINE GLASS ON AMAZON - Choose a good night, a great night, or one so fun it's a blur the next day! Make a statement at the next get-together just by taking a sip!

  • MADE FOR GIFT GIVING - Simply the only funny wine glass on Amazon that was designed in and out as a great gift. They will know you put in the extra effort to pick out the best. A great birthday gift for her, or mothers day gift for mom.

  • GUARANTEED SAFETY - Don't take a chance on other wine gifts that may arrive shattered in pieces. Unlike other "discount" novelty wine glasses, we bubble wrap each glass and place it inside of a strong gift box. Make sure their special moment really counts.

  • BUILT TO LAST - Our funny wine glasses are handcrafted in the USA. The text is fired on and 100% guaranteed to last. Unlike the others, the glass is even dishwasher safe! Perfect for reds & whites alike.

  • SHIPS FAST - Direct from Amazon's warehouses all across the country. Get it fast and in time for a special occasion with Amazon next day, 2-day or standard shipping.

  •  

    It is very cute. Since I rarely drink, I usually fill it to the "Great Night" line. But if it was a difficult day, I will fill it to the "What Night?" line. Hubby always seems to make a joke when i fill it to the "What Night?" line because he can easily tell that I had a rough night. The glass is not thin but not thick either. The quality is up to par with the $14.95 price tag.

    I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions stated are my own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...