Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Native Bar = Awesomeness In A Bar + 10 WINNERS

Everywhere you go, you will see quinoa this, quinoa that. I almost didn't want to try it because of the stigma of "healthy food doesn't taste good," which is just baloney (I had to look up how to spell baloney, as I almost spelled bologna... oops). Healthy food taste great, you just need to relearn everything you know about cooking to get the right combinations. Pinterest has been my go to place for finding tasty healthy meals. I have found a new love in chickpeas. How come no one told me hummus was so yummy and so easy to make?? Avocado and chickpea salad is cheaper than lettuce in my area! Crazy and lucky for my taste buds. No matter how easy some of the recipes I have found, it is still difficult when I am out and about. I need to keep healthy snacks with me wherever I go. I never know how long an appointment will take, or when my toddler decides he finally wants to eat. If you read one of my previous posts about the Bento style lunch boxes, you will see pictures of some quick and HEALTHY snacks that I take with me when I'm out with my son.


Sometimes these lunch boxes are filled with a pouch, fruit, cookies, or bars. I always make sure they fit my health expectations. I have been switching as much food as possible to gluten free alternatives wherever possible. No, I do not have Celiac Disease, and I have not done an elimination diet. I am not clueless to the fact that just because something says "gluten free" that it means it is healthy. I just like my food as natural and close to Earth as possible. Native Bars get that. These bars are packed with quinoa, fruit, and berries. Oh yeah, one last thing - they are organic, gluten free, and vegan! They are pure awesomeness inside a bar! They have everything I need and want from a bar; they are healthy, taste great, and have just the right texture!


The story behind these bars is also quite inspiring. The CEO, Anthony Ippolito had hip surgery which led to inactivity and some unhealthy eating habits. He decided to turn that all around and make a drastic change. He created a wholesome snack to help give him energy for his workouts, but that still tasted great. After a few years of working on these bars and himself, he has lost over 100 pounds! That is what I like to call dedication!



Native Bars has three bars at the moment :  Cherry Cocoa, Apple Cinny Raisin, and Dark Cinny Mocha. You can pre-order them on their website! Yes, pre-order. They are in the beginning stages of their company. They are so new, that The wrappers on my bars aren't even what they will look like once they are all rolled out. I am giving you the heads up people!  You can order them now! Click here and use code "ABE20".  You will want to try these. I tried them all, twice, and they are just awesome! How many awesome's is that by now?


My absolutely favorite flavor was the Apple Cinny Raisin. You can smell the apples before you even open the bar! This bar will definitely appeal to your senses. It is by far my favorite. I didn't even share this flavor with my son! He enjoyed the Dark Cinny Mocha <3


Want me to give you another reason to love this company? I spoke to the CEO personally and he has agreed to do a giveaway to one of my readers! The CEO has upgraded our giveway! Yes! Now we will have 10 winners! So go and enter now! So scroll down to enter to win a package of these down to earth bars and taste all three flavors yourself! Don't forget to like them on Facebook!

Leave some love and comment below! Which flavor do you want to try?


Follow Native Bars on Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Youtube


Follow The Eclectic Hippie Mama on Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram :: Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...