Monday, December 22, 2014

The Killer Within



The Killer Within
A novel by Jeff Gunhus


I will try to write this review without giving too much away as I do not like reading spoilers in good books.

There is something to be said about reading a book.  Sliding my finger across a screen doesn't give me the pleasure of actually turning a page on a good book. I am thankful for being having been sent this novel instead of reading an ebook on my tablet!

This Allison McNeil thriller is something of a page turner. As a vivid watcher of shows such as NCIS, Criminal Minds, And Law and Order, this book was just up my alley. This action packed thriller left me hooked from the Genesis. If suspense, horror, and murder mysteries catch your attention, this book is for you.

His attention to detail attached to the storyline left me dreaming about this pleasant town. I even looked it up to see if it was real! Annapolis is real and from Google pictures, it looks just like it is described in this book. Only minutes later I found out that the author himself lives in Maryland. There is also credit to be due to an author that started writing to encourage his son to get passionate about reading.

I also love that there is a lesson in this book, yet it isn't apparent till the very end. This makes me appreciate it even more. This life lesson resonated with me as much as it did with this "victim".

You can find this book here: Amazon
Check out the author's website: Website


I received this book in return for an honest review.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...