Monday, December 29, 2014

Liztec Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker


I LOVE speakers. Specially on those rare instances that I am home along and can blast some music while cleaning the house. Wireless speakers come in handy when I'm cleaning different parts of the house because I can carry the speaker to whatever room I am cleaning. Let's face it, my house will take 3 times as long to clean if I don't have my music to jam to.


I have the Liztec waterproof speaker for when I take showers, and now I have the Liztec Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for when I am cleaning, go to the park, or the beach. I also take this speakers to my moms house when my toddler and I stay the weekend. My son has been loving some toddler music he got as a present and now he can enjoy it everywhere we go.


The Liztec Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker connects to your phone through bluetooth, and if you don't have bluetooth, it connects through the headphone jacks. Connecting it was easy; the speaker will say that it is connected. I did not expect that. It has a built in battery that charges,  and stays charged for up to 6 hours. The speaker has a built in microphone in case you receive a call. This comes in handy when hubby calls in to check if I need anything before he comes home.


The sound is great, and much better than the waterproof speaker. I love the design; it looks like a high end speaker. The only problem I had with this bluetooth was when I raise the volume.  When I raise it all the way up through the speaker, it disconnects from my phone.

Check out this speaker on Amazon, click here.


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...