Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Delicate Laundry Bags


When you have a baby, or even a toddler, you need to have a delicate Laundry system. Hubby's clothes ends up going into the laundry by itself. My toddler has sensitive skin and so do I, so his clothes and mine go in together into the laundry. We live in an apartment building with only 2 laundry units, so the least amount of loads possible is the best in our circumstance. Using Dreft detergent turned into a high laundry bill, so I have been looking for alternative solutions. I have switched detergents, but Aiden's special blankets have not kept their soft touch. Now I have tried delicate laundry bags, and it's such a cinch!


Inside Smarts are #1 rated delicate laundry wash bags. They are made with mesh, and are strong. The pack comes with 4 bags in two different sizes. The medium bags are 12" by 15", while the large are 16" by 19". They come in black and white to differentiate your laundry dark and whites. The bags close with a small zipper that can be close from the inside, making your wash quiet as can be. Inside Smarts laundry bags come with 100% refund if they are not up to par with your satisfaction.


I have been using these bags for about a month now and they come in handy. I place Aiden's clothes inside the bags, and wash them with my clothes. They turn out clean and soft! The best part about these bags is that his clothes come out already separated. I have also used them for lingerie and socks. And guess what?? No more lost socks! Haha. So now I can use my cheaper detergent and Aiden's clothes don't have to suffer anymore.

Check out Inside Smarts laundry bags on Amazon.

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...