Tuesday, February 3, 2015

+Lifeguard Portable Charger

There is a huge need for portable chargers. I remember when these power banks were too expensive to buy. I have always wanted one so I was glad I was sent the +LIFEGUARD Portable Charger to review.


This power bank is a reliable Samsung battery 3000mAh Grade A Cell. This means that your phone will be charged completely and have some power left afterwards. The bank comes in a "convinient" size. It is a little large for my taste and heavier than others I have used. The lifeguard charger brings a 5.9 inch lightning cable. I do have to warn you that it did not work with Hubby's iPhone though. The power bank worked perfectly with my Samsung S5 multiple times.  It does come with an 18 month money back warranty, so if you experience any problems, you can return it.


I have used the +LIFEGUARD Portable Charger multiple times. I bring it with me on busy days out, so if my phone is drying, I can charge it without having to worry about finding an outlet. This is great for those days where I take Aiden to the park, or were out at the mall. Now I don't have to stop anywhere to charge it up in case of emergencies. as I stated before, it is a little heavier than I'd like, and Hubby did have some problems with it. I'd give this charger 3 stars out of 5 compared to other portable chargers, but it has saved my phone a few times!

Check out +LIFEGUARD PORTABLE CHARGER on Amazon.

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...