Sunday, February 22, 2015

Finish It! Gear ; Running Belt


I love things that have multiple uses. I also love making multiple uses for something that is branded for a specific activity. For example, the Finish It! Gear Running Belt! I love how simple it is, so I can use it for other things aside from running. This running belt is comfortable and versatile. It has an inner compartment to hold your phone, and you can pull your headphones through to listen to your music safely. It has holders on the outside to hold snacks or other items. My favorite part is the 3MM Wetsuit Grade Neoprene, which makes it water and sweat resistant. This is great for Florida weather and for working out!


Like I said, I love making versatile options for certain products. I realized that I can attach my gardening tools to the outside compartments and make the Running Belt into my Gardening Belt. I can also keep my seeds and labels inside the compartments to have them handy anytime I need them. I use this as a running belt now, and then I can also use it as my gardening belt when spring hits! Another way you can use it is as a fanny pack underneath your clothes while traveling or on vacation. This is why I love simple products. I can use it for more than one purpose and not have to buy three different products!


Check out the Finish It! Gear Running Belt on Amazon. Use code 3G5GVV5Z to save 25%!!


*Finish It! Gear's best fitting, no bounce running belt takes the stress away from training and working out by delivering a rock solid military-grade running, training belt that will carry all the gear you need to feel safe, secure and connected.

* Two spacious 7.5" x 4" inner pockets protect your phone from scratches so you can carry your car or house keys, extra gear, passport when traveling, even a small wallet. The tight secret pocket, perfectly sized for credit cards and cash, keeps them secure and in one place for easy access.

* 3MM wetsuit grade neoprene guards against water and sweat and the extra polyester inner lining provides an additional layer of protection. The belt stretches tight over your waist or hips and with the dual adjustable sliding adjustment bars, will not ride up or slip.

* The high grade 610D PP straps will not wear out and stretch over time like many lower quality belts with elastic straps to save on cost. Two reflective dots keep you safe and seen at night.





I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...