Thursday, November 20, 2014

Amari Vitamin C Serum with Organic and Natural Ingridients


I have dry skin, specially on my forehead. I usually do not use facial moisturizers as they usually irritate my skin. I decided to try Amari's Vitamin C serum because it uses organic and natural ingridients. 



As soon as I opened up the bottle, you can smell the oranges. The texture looks thick, but using the spray, it comes of misty. It is not oily on your skin, but it gives a great amount of moisturizing effect.
I like using this when I go in sunlight. It gets very humid in Florida, so using a spray like this comes in handy. I like to keep it in my diaper bag. It keeps me refreshed, while rejuvenating my skin. My skin has been less dry after about a week of using the product.




You will want to hold the spray bottle about a foot away from you, as it comes off as a strong surprise if you hold it closer.

"Combination of the most powerful herbal and organic ingredients along with 20% Vitamin C provide up to eight-fold antioxidant protection, 96% percent reduction of sunburn cells, and prevents new formation of free radicals in skin exposed to sun. Vitamin C Suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore. This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin."
- Hydrated and Moisturized skin
- Lighter and brighter complexion
- Reduced photo damage and scarring
- Boost healing properties of skin
- Improved collagen synthesis
- Reduced Inflammation


You can buy it here : Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...