Sunday, November 9, 2014

IARROW Samsung Galaxy S5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector



Last week i received this product from iArrow to test for you guys. I must say, i am impressed. The kit came with the screen protector, and wipes to make sure your screen is clean and ready to be protected. It comes with everything needed to install the screen protector.



What do you look for in a screen protector?

Durability?
Transperancy?
Easy to install?

This product has all of that. At first glance, this product seemed thicker than most screen protectors I have paid good money for. The fact that it is a thick is a good thing.
It really resembles glass.

When i say it really resembles glass, I don't just mean the thinkness. It is crystal clear.  Both before you place it on your phone and after it is installed. There are no bubbles that you get from other screen protectors. It is so clear, you actually forget it is on your phone!




The Tempered glass is so easy to install, it took less than 5 minutes. And most of that time was taken up by my OCD making sure there wasn't a spec of dust on my screen before I placed the tempered glass on it.
First you open your package. Remove the wipes. Clean your screen thoroughly with them. Dry the screen with the dry wipe. You grab the tempered glass, remove the film to reveal the sticky side. Place it carefully on your phone making sure you fit the home screen button perfectly. (OK that may be my OCD.) Then use the dry wipe the lightly press the tempered glass side to side as it seals onto the screen.  Ta da! Your phone is now protected! So simple.

I also was amazed by the shipping. I received my product a full day before I was suppose to recieve it. Don't you love getting Amazon boxes instead of bills? I know I do!

If you want to check out their Amazon store, click here, or copy and paste the text below.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tempered-Screen-Protector/dp/B00O9MP9KG/ref=sr_1_1624?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1414426285&sr=1-1624&keywords=galaxy+s5+screen+protector



Aside from my free peoduct, i was not compensated for this review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...