Friday, November 28, 2014

Gurin High Accuracy Bathroom Scale



When you are trying to lose weight, you need dependable products to help you along the way. One of the products I use is a scale. I have gone through many different scales, but my favorite kind are digital. I was glad I received The Gurin Bathroom Scale. It is sleek and looks fancy as far as scales go.



The Gurin Bathroom Scale is a large sized scale that measures up to 400 pounds. It is made out of thick tempered glass for sturdiness. The LCD screen has large numbers with a bright light blue background for easy reading.  My favorite feature is that I don't have to tap it to turn it on; I can simply step on top of the scale and it quickly measures my weight.

Con: I did not like how bright the LCD Screen was. It's a magnet for my toddler. It screams "play with me!" 

The scales awesomely comes with the batteries needed, so I don't have to do any extra shopping. The box also came with a long measuring tape device. This is also great for people trying to lose weight.

I love that the scale comes with a 100% money back guarantee.  I've received many scales in the past that have come faulty, so a money back guarantee is just lovely.


Right now you can buy this scale for under $25 on Amazon!  Click here.




If you are trying to maintain your weight or shed a few pounds, I suggest weighing yourself at most once a week, first thing in the morning.  Your weight can fluctuate daily, even hourly, by several pounds. Use a digital scale for an accurate calculation. I suggest measuring yourself bi-weekly, even if the scale doesn't budge. The places you should measure are:

Biceps
Bust
Waist
Pelvis (at the largest point)
Thighs


This will help you see if you are losing weight even when the scale doesn't budge.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in return for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...