Thursday, November 13, 2014

Upcoming Reviews

During the next couple weeks I have quite a few reviews coming up. I have a few samples and full sized prizes from twitter parties coming in. I have some fall favorites, make-up, and household products to review.

The first one will be my #modavoxbox from Influenster! so many great goodies in this box! There was about $50 worth of products in this box! (My favorite was the lipstick. SHHHH. #SpoilerAlert) You can take a look at the picture at the bottom of the page for more spoilers.

These next few items will be reviewed in no particular order. It just depends on when I recieve them. ;)

Zep
-Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant
-Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser
Samsung Galaxy S5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector from iArrow on Amazon.
Angies Boomchikapop gluten free popcorn. Assorted varieties.
Tom's of Maine toothpaste

Which review are you looking forward to the most? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...