Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tom's of Maine Toothpaste


I first heard of Tom's of Maine when I was looking for a toothpaste sensitive enough for my toddler, that would still fight bad breath. We bought Children's Toothpaste Silly Strawberry at Walmart.




I attended a twitter party where they were giving away prizes. I was excited when I won, as it was the first twitter party I have won. In my box, came a toothbrush, Fluoride-Free Travel Natural Toothpaste, Whole Care Toothpaste Wintermint, and as a surprise, seed paper!




Fluoride-Free Travel Natural Toothpaste would work great for someone who is looking for an all natural toothpaste, well, without added flouride that we do not need.

My favorite thing about this toothpaste is that it does not irritate my gums. As someone with sensitive gums, finding toothpaste that does not make my gums bleed or feel irritated,  while not spending a fortune is a difficult task.  But with Tom's toothpaste both my gums and wallet are happy.

I find that the Wintermint flavor is not so overpowering, which is a big plus! It is enough to smell minty fresh while not irritating your gums. Compared to other toothpastes, it does not bubble up and cause excessive foam to form.


I'm also quite impressed with the company. Tom's of Maine is a quite green and sustainable company. They use no animal products and don't test on animals. Tom's of Maine give 10% of their profits to human and environmental goodness, and their employees volunteer. There's also no artificial colors, preservatives, fragrances, or flavors. Who wouldn't love a company like that?


Tom's of Maine has many different types of products ranging from dental care for adults and children to soaps and antiperspirants.

You can check them out here :
Tom's of Maine


I received above products for free. All opinions are my own. All pictures are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...