Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Back From Our Honeymoon!

Oh... you didn't know your fellow Hippie was getting married?? Well, neither did we until about three weeks ago! We decided to make our vacation into our Honeymoon! We went to the courthouse, got married, and drove straight to the port on our cruise Honeymoon.  And... it was awesome! I am not sure if it is the first time I was able to drink on a cruise, or the fact that it was the first time we got to be adults and be with other adults since Aiden was born, but I think it was our best vacation yet.


We cruised with our favorite cruise line, Norwegian Cruise Line, on our favorite ship, the Norwegian Sky. This was our 7th time on board this vessel! There are so many reasons we love cruising. I can literally talk about it all day. First, it is so much cheaper than doing any other vacation for us. Between driving, food, hotel stay, and entertaknment, the bill racks up pretty quickly. Now with a cruise, all of that is covered under one price. The price of your cruise includes all meals, your cabin, and entertainment. You can drink without worrying how you are going to get back to your hotel. And depending on your itinerary, you can visit a new place everyday! And now NCL implemented a promotion where you can drink for free your entire cruise. Free Margaritas anyone?


Now, like I have stated before, we rarely drink. But if I am on vacation, you can bet I am drinking a Mimosa in the morning and whatever else sounds good in the afternoon. I leave the heavy drinks for the nightly shows, like the Adult Comedy show. Between Hubby and I, we drank over $800 worth of drinks for free. Our cruise in itself was $826! So we drank our whole cruise fare.... that's insane. We ended up with a few favorite bartenders and a few new favorite drinks. Now, we probably won't drink again until our birthday or future cruise.

 

As we got back, it was a rainy day, so I did not attend to my garden. While we were gone, Hubby's brother watered them since he lives in another section of our house. The next day when I woke up, I decided to go check out my plants. While my berry bush looked like it was dying, my beans looked awesome! I even saw a few beans growing already! That is awesome! My raised garden bed looks great as well. My fig tree got trampled over, so I will have to put it in a bigger pot now. The lemon tree did have a few visitors. I saw three caterpillars chomping a few leaves. Now after doing some research,  I found out that these caterpillars don't eat the fruit and will just eat the citrus leaves, so I will not be removing them.


I also received a few new things while I was gone. Some items include a new mat for Aiden, a Bento lunch box from one of my favorite companies, and a bath toy organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...