Wednesday, May 20, 2015

LifeGuard Dual USB Car Charger


You know what can break up a marriage? Fighting over who can use the car charger. If you tell me you have never fought with your spouse about a car charger, you either haven't been married long enough or you don't spend time in a car together. For the sake of our sanity, we got a dual car charger. Now Hubby can continue playing his pointless games while I play Candy Crush.


About LIFEGUARD Dual USB Car Charger


  • + IQ Technology: Now you can charge your iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras and other cell phones, Tablets and USB devices with high speed using the +IQ USB jack.
  • + Elegant: The +LIFEGUARD 2.1A Vehicle Charger has an amazing design and color. You will love it and your friends will desire the +LIFEGUARD.
  • + Powerful and Fast: This dual USB Car Charger can quick charge your device when you most need it. Let be surprised by +LIFEGUARD 2.1A Car Charger.
  • + Lifetime Warranty: The +LIFEGUARD 2.1A Car Charger has a LIFETIME warranty and it carries the trustworthy +LIFEGUARD brand. You can count on the +LIFEGUARD customer service crew anytime and anywhere.


I have a few products from LIFEGUARD, including the portable power bank. I wasn't completely impressed with their power bank, but we have enjoyed this dual car charger. Being able to charge two devices at the same time can come at a huge advantage some days. I like that it lights up when plugged in. This makes it easy to find at night. I like that it is not tiny like other ones I have, and not huge and heavy. A lot of reviews say that it is tiny, but I do not find it as tiny and that is a good thing. I lose tiny stuff. 


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All prices stated are correct as of posted date and time. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...