Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Softy Hand Wipes


A few months ago I had gotten Softy sanitizing wipes. It was a huge tub, and I still have a few left inside the tub. Now Softy sent me their new hand sanitizing wipes. This box was huge as well! A full box of individually wrapped wipes to keep yourself clean while you are out. As a mom to a toddler, this has become essential. I carry about 5 in my toddler bag, and I keep a few in the car as well. The texture and wetness of these wipes are just about the same as the cleaning ones, just slightly smaller. So you can use these individually wrapped sanitizing wipes for your hands or surfaces. I have used them frequently to clean the shopping carts when we go grocery shopping.


About Softy Individually Wrapped Sanitizing Wipes
Cost : $19.95 on Amazon box of 100 wipes




100 ct. EXTRA LARGE individually wrapped 7" x 8" wipes. The LARGEST sanitizing wipe on the market.
Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
Use on hands, body, and surfaces. Alcohol-free. Vitamin E + Aloe. Feels amazing (not sticky) on your hands!
SOFT & THICK quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
Citrus Fresh Scent that smells incredible! Made in the USA.

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a postive review. All opinions stated are my own. All prices stated are correct as posted date and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...