Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Alphabet Jam - Music for Toddlers



If your toddler is anything like mine, then he or she must love music. Ever since Aiden was a baby, he could hear music before I could. He would dance and wiggle before I registered the music playing.


Rivana Music sent me one of their educational CD's for my toddler to enjoy. The CD I chose was Alphabet Jam since my son is obsessed with letters. Since my son recites letters and the alphabet song all day, I thought he would enjoy this music.


It was a hit! Now he has realized where the CD goes to turn on the music. He has even learned a few of the songs and sings along as much as a toddler can.  His favorite parts are the little 30 second vowel songs. Check out my instagram video of him jamming:
A video posted by valerie moreno (@hippie7love) on


I like how the songs are in alphabetical order. Most of the songs focus on one letter, aside from the alphabet songs. I love how they focus on the sounds of the letters instead of the name of the letters. All the songs are different, which is great. I'm not listening to the same melodies all day. There is even a rock and roll song, and I found it so cute!

Check out this CD and their other ones on their Website.

***Healthy All Over***--Even NEWER CD!
**Fun Songs for Learning English** -- NEW CD
Ready to Learn: Songs for School Success
Alphabet Jam: Songs and Rhymes to Build Early Reading Skills
My Turn Your Turn: Songs for Building Social Skills
Toddlin' Tunes: Sing Along with Cathy Bollinger
Tunes That Teach: The Fun Way to Learn Everyday Lessons
Singing Sounds: Songs for Learning Early Speech Sounds
Singing Words: Songs for Early Language Development
From a Mother's Heart: Original and Traditional Lullabies for Mother and Baby



I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...