Friday, December 26, 2014

Kobert Sport Armband



Every time I decide to go running at the park late at night, listening to music to keep me motivated to keep going. But holding my phone, or having it in my pocket is very unrealistic. The headphone cords always end up falling out of my ears and hitting the floor, and the phone would be bouncing around in my pocket.


I have always thought an armband to hold my phone would be an great investment to my exercise regimen.  This Kobert Sport Armband fits any phone up to 5 1/2 inches, so my Samsung Galaxy S5 fits perfectly. It fits any arm, that is up to 15.5 inches in circumference. It also has a small pocket to hold your key.


I have found that the armband I'd great for jogging and running, but it does slide a bit. It is a much needed improvement on keeping my phone in my pocket. Also, if I put the phone in upside down, it is easy to change the song or check messages if needed.

To check out this armband on Amazon, click here.


I received this product in return for a review. I am not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my
own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...