Friday, December 26, 2014

Matcha Green Tea from Kiss Me Organics



I'm always on the look for ways to increase my energy. Since I have hypothyroidism,  I suffer from fatigue on a daily basis. Coffee and energy drinks don't really help, and it usually just makes me more tired.


This Matcha Green tea promotes all day energy and focus, burns calories, and is filled with antioxidants. There are many ways to use the matcha; it can be used to make lattes, added to smoothies, or used in baking.

I thought that the bag would smell and taste horrible from things I have heard about it. When I opened the bag, it had a wonderful green tea smell. But when I made a latte, it didn't taste all that great. It taste great enough to drink for the benefits, but not as a tea time and biscuits sort of drink.


I added the powder to a few sugar cookies I made and it actually turned out pretty good. My son loved the cookies as well. I much rather add it to my baking than drink it. Two or three cookies later, and I can feel a bit of energy and focus.

After trying it a few different ways, I am eager to find the perfect way to use it. The benefits I have found while using the green tea are noticeable.

Connect with Kissable Organics:


I received this product in return for a review. I am not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...