Monday, December 29, 2014

EatSmart Precision Tracker Digital Bathroom Scale Review


A scale is a much needed device for weight loss. You need to know where you stand to move forward. But the one thing I hate about scales is the number I see. I see a huge number and quickly get discouraged. But the Eatsmart Precision Tracker Digital Bathroom Scale fixes that issue.


The EatSmart Precision Tracker scale measures not only your current weight, but it will also calculate the weight change from your last weigh in, and it also shows the total weight change from your starting weight. So, you won't get caught up on the big number. Instead, you will focus on the weight change (hopefully weight lost).

The scale can store information for up to 8 users, and it can automatically identify the user. It measures up to 400 pounds with 4 high precision sensors. The scale can also be read in kilos.  This EatSmart Precision Tracker Digital Bathroom Scale comes with a 2 year warranty!


This scale is ideal for people trying to lose weight. I am certainly using it to help my New Year's resolution goals. It is also perfect if you are pregnant. You can keep track of your healthy weight gain!

Check out this scale:
Website
Amazon


I received this scale in return for an honest review.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...