Thursday, December 4, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge




I have sensitive skin, as I have stated in previous posts. I'm no stranger to trying new skin products and having breakouts or rashes soon afterwards. Finding a facial sponge is no different they're too hard or too soft, and filled with chemicals you don't want or need.



The Konjac Facial Sponge is made to of 100% vegetable fiber and it has no additives. Which means it is safe for sensitive skin. ♡

That means No Coloring. NO Additives. No chemicals!

Which means, it is Biodegradable! Eco friendly! Vegan! Cruelty Free! If you know me, you know this deserves extra hippie brownie points!


The sponge may seem hard and tiny when taken out of the package, but once it absorbs water, it will become fluffy and soft.

The sponge is made out of Konjac, which is a moisture rich plant fiber. It has the texture of tiny little nets that smoothly deep clean your pores by balancing the acidity of your impurities and oils. While I was using it, it felt glided across my face, yet I could feel a deep facial scrub. My skin did not even hurt, let alone get irritated like it did with other sponges I have used. I have had acne since 10 and have spent a lot of time and money on items just to clean my face!
My son even let me clean his face with it. He isn't even two and doesn't like textures, so this was a big deal.

I'm loving my sponge. It even came with a little hook so I can air dry it! The sponge is good for 2-3 months. Since it is biodegradable, you can compost it along with your scraps! The packaging is 90% decomposable.



How to use your Konjac Sponge?

1. Soak it in water for about 5 minutes, until it is fluffably (yes I just made that word up) soft.
2. Massage your skin with it. You have the option of adding a cleanser if you wish, but add only a portion of what you usually do because it will multiply a lot!
3.  Squeeze the sponge with both hands to rinse.
4. Hang it on the enclosed hook in a well ventilated space. This will cause the sponge to harden up again.

Connect with PurSol
Find PurSol Konjac Facial Sponge on Amazon!
PurSol Website
PurSol Facebook





Connect with me on Facebook!

Leave some love and comment or share with your friends


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...