Saturday, December 6, 2014

Boom Chicka Pop Prize!



I first joined twitter in October, and ever since I found out what a twitter party was, I have been attending many! If you don't know, a twitter party is a party hosted on twitter. The host ask questions and you answer them. The trick is most of the time, you use a specific hashtag to follow along.


Well, the first time I won a prize, I won Tom's toothpaste.  You can click here to see my post about it here. Then I won a Love with Food twitter party. They host one every month! I was lucky enough to win a huge bag with different flavor bags of Boom Chicka Pop popcorn! When it arrived at my door I was so excited!


I quickly opened the box to find 7 bags of popcorn a huge green bag, a wonderful glass bottle water, a T-shirt, and a magnetic clip. The bags were bigger than I thought they were going to be!


Seriously, these bags are huge! And it's not half filled with air like potato chips. Each bag is big enough to satisfy 4 people on a movie night.



The flavors that came were:
Sea Salt Popcorn
Lightly Sweet Popcorn 
Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn
Caramel & Cheddar Popcorn Mix
White Cheddar Popcorn
Salted Caramel Popcorn
Sweet & Spicy Popcorn

movie night, boom Chicka pop, redbox, popcorn, couch, comfy
Movie Night anyone?  


My absolute favorite was the Salted Caramel Popcorn. It was perfect! I kept this bag to myself and away from the hubby. You can't blame me! I had my eye on that bag since I saw it! My other favorites were the Lightly Sweet, Sweet & Salty, and Sweet & Spicy.


They also have a seasonal popcorn line. I want to try their Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Popcorn!

What are other reasons to love Boom Chicka Pop? They contain no artificial color, flavor, or high fructose corn syrup. They have no cholesterol, are whole grain, and use nonGMO popcorn! Some of their different flavors are also vegan, kosher, and gluten free. It is also simple to see, because they have it posted on the back!

And yes, that's all the ingridients listed right there!

This makes me feel good about giving it to my son. 


If you click here, you can see where you can find Boom Chicka Pop near you! I looked to see where I can buy some and my map lit up like a Christmas tree!

What flavor do you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...