Friday, March 27, 2015

Francois et Mimi 700 Thread Count Luxury Soft Cotton Silky Sateen Sheet Set



Here is another great product from Francois et Mimi. These 700 Thread Count Luxury Soft Cotton Silky Sateen Sheets have been amazing. I rarely buy new sheets. I think the last time I bought a sheet set was 5 years ago. But when I buy anything for my home, I make sure it is the best quality I can afford, which usually ends up being flimsy material that doesn't last long. Francois et Mimi sent me their brown colored sheet set, and I am not looking back. Now I know what all the fuss about thread count and Egyptian cotton is really about. These sheets rock! Now, I don't have a King sized bed, but that doesn't really stop me from getting a bigger size. Let's face it, it is easier to make the bed with bigger sized sheets! The set comes with one fitted shit with deep pockets for deep mattresses, One flat sheet, and 2 pillow cases. I suggest tumble drying them for 5 minutes to loosen them up when you received them because they are stiff from being packed up.


These sheets are so comfortable and soft, which was a welcome change from my previous sheets. The best part about these sheets is that they keep their temperature, unlike other kinds. I once had jersey sheets, and I would wake up sweating! Horrible! And since I have been having hot flashes, these sheets have helped me get better sleep since I don't have to twist and turn to reach the cold side. I did not get to chose the color the company sent me, so the brown doesn't really match my bright colored comforters, but that doesn't really matter to me. If I had chosen, i would have gotten the lavender because that would fit me better. But since I cosleep with my son, the brown ones might get a little more life out of them.



Check out these sheets on Amazon.

I received this product in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own. I am not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...