Tuesday, March 31, 2015

In The Garden


Today we were in the garden getting our garden bed situated and prefilling the box with grass cuttings, branches, and leaves, and peat moss. We continued filling it up with garden soil and compost. Unfortunately we didn't buy enough garden soil so we will have to buy some more tomorrow to finish it off before planting my seedlings and other seeds. After they continue growing, I will install a trellis to help the beans and peas vertically.


Here is an update on the beans I started indoors.  I transferred them into cinder blocks by the wall. A few of them are getting too much sun in this location and need more watering than the others.  I have a raspberry bush growing in another area, a lemon tree, and a pomegranate tree as well. All of these plants and trees are in different areas of our yard, so now I have an expandable hose to be able to reach everything. I got the 100 foot expandable hose, which is more than enough for our yard.


Expandable Hose 100 Feet Green


  • Strongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure



  • 300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure



  • Starts Out 33 Feet and Expands to 100 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 33 Feet



  • Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink



  • 100% Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Buying Experience





  • I've seen similar hoses sold on TV, so I knew I wanted something similar. I remember my dad used to have a pretty heavy hose when I was a kid, and it was a drag to carry around. I knew I needed something that wasn't heavy because of my mobility issues. This hose is very light and easy to carry around, but at the same time it is strong. I have not experienced any leaks in the past three weeks I have used it. I was also able to use it without a handle. It has a little switch that releases the water depending on how far the switch is open. When the hose is in it's original form, it is about 33 ft long, so it is easy to store. The hose expands rather quickly as the water fills it. Check out this Instagram video...

    A video posted by valerie moreno (@hippie7love) on
    I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions stated are my own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...