Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Need Of A Decent Water Bottle



While living in Florida, I have bought a ton of different water bottles only to be disappointed by one thing or another. My main issue is that the water won't keep cool in this goddamn Florida weather! Did I mention I hate Florida weather? Aside from two weeks of acceptable weather, most of the time it is a chore to keep liquids cold when you are out and about. I remember having to freeze my water bottle for school the day before so I can get a few hours of cold water, only to end up refilling it in water fountains with lukewarm water. Now as a parent I experience similar problems when out and about with my son. My water bottle doesn't seem to stay cool in our car, even if I leave it in the glove compartment while I go into the store. I usually end up freezing half of the bottle with water and filling the rest with cold water. Sometimes this is enough, but I end up hating using all that plastic. I have used many insulated water bottles, but I usually find problems with them. Some have included being too big, too small, spill easily, or difficult to clean. I have also used a few infuser bottles that are great to drink at home, but horrible to use when I'm out because water leaks so easily, and it never stays cold.  My favorite water bottle that both Hubby and I use are the Francois et Mimi Sport Water Bottles.


The Mimi water bottles come in a set of two and are stainless steel, double wall insulated,d leak proof! The perfect water bottle for me.  It is so hard for me to attach myself to a water bottle, but I even use this water bottle while I'm sleeping. I wake up in the middle of the night thirsty, and having a cold bottle to drink from is a luxury! Now I don't have to get up to get cold water. The bottles hold 20 ounces and are tall; Therefore, they fit in almost all water bottles holders easily. This was an issue I had with other water bottles being too wide, and I don't have that problem with the Mimi water bottles.



They are also very durable water bottles. My son ended up throwing one on the ground extremely forceful for a toddler, and it rolled under the car in a dingy parking lot. It survived with minor scratches! And can I just say the aluminum inside is just the cherry on top?? It keeps the water cold and is easy to clean. I haven't had any leaking problems what so ever, so I even let my son drink out of it on occasion. My  only problem with these bottles is that Hubby keeps taking mine, and he puts tea in his, so I don't like the straw having that tea taste. What I do now is I put a chalk label on mine to remind him which one is mine... and I hog it.

Check out these Francois et Mimi water bottles on Amazon!


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...