Monday, March 30, 2015

Toddler Series: Food Pouches


Convenience foods are incredibly .....convenient. When you are a mom on a rush, prepackaged foods are a must. String cheese, juice boxes, fruit gummies. There are a ton of prepackaged foods out there that help the everyday busy mom. The only problem is that most of them have unnecessary chemicals that a little body does not need. Not only that, but you run the chance of machine malfunctions by the companies that make these products.When Aiden was younger, I had given him a food pouch that had mold inside. Luckily Aiden didn't eat it, but if he did, who know what might have happened. I won't name the company, but I did post pictures of the accident on my personal Facebook when it happened. After this accident, we are very careful about what prepackaged products we do buy. We rarely buy juice boxes, but we drink out of them first when we do to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. We also now make our own fruit and vegetable pouches ourselves. While this takes a little more work in the kitchen, I can still have convenience foods for whenever is needed.


Eco-Friendly Reusable Baby Toddler Kids Food Meal Packing Pouch



  • BPA Free and Phthalates Free


  • Freezer Safe


  • Dishwasher Save


  • Eco-Friendly


  • Allows for easy meal tracking 




  • Using food pouches is extremely easy. You simply fill the pouches with your own food. You can make the same variations of food mush as there is on the grocery store shelf with a food processor.  Now if time is a problem, you can buy a jar of premade applesauce to pour into individual food pouches. I also pour some of my smoothies into one of the pouches and freeze it for hot summer days. Taste just like ice cream! I use the food pouches myself when I am in a rush. It is an easy way to get some vegetables in on a busy day or into a picky toddler!


    I do have a few problems with this food pouch. First, the cap completely comes of. If it was semi attached, I wouldn't lose it all the time.This is specially stressful with a toddler who throws everything. The other problem is that the place to put the food inside is small. So sometimes it makes a mess while I'm filling them up. Aside from that, these food pouches are a really great product to use instead of buying prepackaged overpriced food pouches from the store.


    I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...