Monday, February 9, 2015

Prima-Source Turmeric

Turmeric is good for so many things, so i had to do a little research before adding it to my medicine cabinet. I always do my research with all the supplements I take. My cabinet is full of Vitamin D, vitamin Bs, Armour (for thyroid), Selenium, brain supplements, and now turmeric. My main reason for taking Turmeric is to help improve my liver functions and lower my cholesterol. I was diagnosed with NAFLD last year so I have been looking for supplements to help in that department.  


Other benefits of turmeric include :
- Anti-Inflammatory comparable to Hydrocortisone, Phenylbutazone, and Ibuprofen 
- Effective treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS) 
- Relief for Rheumatoid Arthritis 
- Boosts your immune system


Prima-Source Turmeric

Features
BE CONFIDENT IN WHAT YOU'RE PUTTING IN YOUR BODY: When you look at the ingredients list for our Turmeric Curcumin, the only ingredient you will find is TURMERIC CURCUMIN. We choose not to include black pepper/piperine because it can have a negative impact on other medications
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Studies have shown Turmeric Curcumin to reduce inflammation, helping with arthritis and joint pain throughout the body allowing you to maintain the active lifestyle you want
OTHER BENEFITS: Can help burn fat, lower cholesterol, improve brain function, and boost your immune system
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: Manufactured in a GMP certified Organic facility ensures only the highest quality ingredients utilized in all Prima-Source Products
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We challenge you to take our product for 60 Days and if it's not working for you, just return the empty bottle and we'll give you your money back. If you are going to order more than 1 bottle, make sure you take advantage of the discounts below!


The great thing about the Prima Source Turmeric is that they don't taste as bad as other ones I have tried... which is easier on me to take! I have noticed I stopped having pain coming from my liver area after a few weeks of taking this supplement. What is in your medicine cabinet?

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...