Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cute Kid Goodies

A few weeks ago, I took Aiden to a Valentine's Day party for his preschool playgroup. We were suppose to brings some goodies to give out to put in everyone's goodie bags. I was falling short on what to bring aside from regular Valentine Cards. Then I had a cute idea! I decided to get some heart shaped lollipops and some glow in the dark sticks. I taped them all together and the kids loved it!


Why do kids love glow in the dark toys? Scratch that. Why does everyone like glow in the dark stuff? My hubby, son, and I all had fun with these glow in the dark bracelets! We decided make it a little more fun and cut off the ends of a few of the bracelets and splashed the wall with them. My son loved this! Painting the walls without actually having to paint over them? A fun activity with an easy clean up! The only thing you do need to worry about is the small broken glass inside the sticks, so I put shoes on my son and sweep it up right afterwards.  We started doing this activity around Christmas time. It made it a fun Christmas nightly activity that we haven't grown out of yet.


We got the Super Glow Stick Bracelets, which brings over 100 eight inch bracelets in 5 different colors. They come in blue, green, yellow, orange, and pink. It also brings the  100 connectors to make bracelets or necklaces. The bracelets last for 8 to 10 hours, but I did notice some don't last for more than 4. I do remember an old trick of putting them in the freezer for a few minutes before popping them to make them last longer.


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...