Sunday, February 22, 2015

Red Brick Candle Loft No. 1

I have gotten quite a few candles over the past few months. All different shapes, sizes, and aromas! I am picky when it comes to aromas, as some tend to give me headaches and some just don't sit well with me once the candle is burned. I like warm and inviting scents like Coffee Bean, or Vanilla Maple. There's nothing like a great smelling home that makes your senses tingle! While some candles are small, or don't live up to the promise of their scent, this Red Brick Candle has all the right features.


This elegant candle brings the right type of attraction wherever you set it. It gives a warm amber glow, with a warm and inviting scent.  I have the Vanilla Maple scent, which is perfect for these cold winter nights. It makes my house smell like I just baked a plate of cookies! It came beautifully and carefully packaged, and it weighs over a pound with the glass the candle comes in. It also came with its own set of matches, which I loved because my lighter didn't have any fluid left! The candle slowly burns and last a really long time! Which is great for me because I go through candles like monkeys eat bananas. At first I was flabbergasted that the price of this candle of $28. After using it for a few weeks, I get what the fuss is about! This candle is greatly worth the money and I can't wait to try another scent.


Check out this Red Brick Candle on Amazon.


About Red Brick Candles

  • IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS - From the moment you receive your candle, you will notice the attention to detail - from our packaging to the hand-poured wax. Our scented candles contain 10.9 ounces of premium grade soy based wax and provide 75-80 hours of clean, even burn time and rich luxurious scents. And of course, our wicks are all natural and lead free.
  • GIVE LIGHT - Whether you are treating yourself or giving a gift to someone special, Red Brick Candles are the perfect gift for any occasion.
  • LIGHT UP THE WORLD - Help make a difference by partnering with us in our Light Up The World campaign. Ten percent of all proceeds directly benefit urban revitalization and community development initiatives in the communities where our people live, work, play and burn candles.
  • LOVE YOUR CANDLE - Enjoy your candles with the peace of mind of a 100% money back guarantee. Really. If you aren't satisfied, we'll ship you a new candle or refund your purchase. You don't even have to return the original purchase. But we are confident you will love them and want more.



Other scents available : Cinnamon Bark (No.2) , Lilac (No. 3)


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...