Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Fruit Bowl


As a family, we eat a lot of fruits and veggies. It is rare that our fruit bowl is ever empty. We eat a lot of bananas and a lot of strawberries, and we usually buy many oranges to make orange juice. I remember coming home from school and grabbing an apple from the bowl in the kitchen nearly everyday. That is something that I want my son to be accustomed to. I feel like fruit and veggies should be more easily accessible than sugar and fatty snacks, such as chips and cookies. We usually just place fruit in a wooden bowl, but the bananas always end up getting bruised. Now we place our apples on the wooden bowl, while I place the bananas and other items in a metal fruit bowl.


Double Hammock Iron 2-Tier Fruit Bowl, Basket and Rack Display Stand, Chrome Finish : I love how this fruit basket doesn't take up a ton of space. I have been able to store more than double the amount of fruit than I was before. My bananas don't get dented anymore and slowly ripen due to the ventilation. The most I was able to stash in there was 6 different bunches of bananas at once. I thought the weight of the bananas might be a problem, but it is really stable. I like the chrome finish as it adds a modern look as well. It holds a ton of fruit for a great price, under $25!


Check out this fruit bowl on Amazon.

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...