Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Survival Paracord Bracelet

Who would have thought a simple bracelet could save your life? I recently heard of survival bracelets last year when I came across a seriously cool one that cost over $100! Now $100 is worth the cost of that bracelet, but I wanted to start off with something a little more simple. I decided to give this Paracord Survival Bracelet a try and to keep it in the car in case of emergencies. And it only costs $14.95!




This Survival Bracelet can extend up to 16 feet long, includes a fire starter, and a mini saw. The cord is a military grade parachute cord that can be used for stop wounds from bleeding, make a splint, support a simple shelter, or split it to use for fishing. I have heard many ways to use the cord part of the bracelet,  but these are the most used. The saw section of this bracelet can be used to make spears, alter gear, and saw branches. It is rather small, but it is standard for parachute bracelets. Now the fire starter part of this bracelet is pretty cool. You can use it to keep warm, heat up food or water, or to scare off animals. This bracelet can come in handy in emergency situations aside from just camping. I have decided to keep it in my First Aid Kit in the car, in case we are ever stuck anywhere. It is essential to have some emergency kit for your cad, even if you don't live in places where it snows! Remember to keep a few cans of food in your car as well. I remember one day we were stuck on the side of the road for about 6 hours! I was pregnant at the time and starving! Having a few cans of food and this bracelet would have gone a long way that day.




The bracelet is easy to put on. It is quite bulky, but if you use it for camping, it will be quite comfortable. The fire starter is easy to use. Hubby rubbed his buckle against the stick and sparks started flying quickly. I have left the bracelet in tact as there is no way I will be able to put it back together! Haha.


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...