Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Epic Cordless Electric Stainless Steel Kettle

We make a lot of tea in our house. We drink more tea than we drink coffee! A little while ago I wrote about Infinite Joy tea and how much we loved it. I used to heat water up on the coffee maker or on the stove because I didn't have a kettle, and now I use the Epica Cordless Kettle. It used to take forever to make a cup of tea, so I was ecstatic when I got this Kettle.


We use this kettle for much more than just making tea. For example, when I clean my floors, I heat up the water in the kettle before adding it to the other ingredients.  Hubby seems to use the kettle more than I do recently. He fills the whole kettle with water to make a detox drink. Once the water boils, he mixes the water with cinnamon sticks, lemon slices, grapefruit slices, and detox teas. The kettle itself holds about 1.75 quarts of water and has a small filter behind the spout. My favorite part is that it is easy to use. You just flip the switch down and wait for it to boil. Once it's done, it turns off by itself. And you don't need to deal with the cord getting in the way, as the kettle itself detaches from the base. It also makes very little noise compared to my mother's electric Kettle. I think that it is a great kettle for under $30.


Epica Cordless Electric Stainless Steel Kettle
1500 Watts of Power for Rapid Boil
Faster than a stovetop kettle or the microwave, the Bellemain heats water in just 2 minutes!

Power On Light and Locking Lid for Safety
With many kettles, you can't tell if they're hot except by touching them (ouch!). When the Bellemain's power light is on, you'll know just by looking. The locking lid is another great safety feature: it prevents accidental spills while you're pouring.
Water Level Gauge
A clear plastic panel in the handle tells you when there's danger of overflowing or boiling dry.
Adjustable Length Cord Stores in the Base
For safe, convenient storage, the cord wraps inside the base. When you're ready to plug it in, pull out just the length you need.
1-Year Limited Warranty
The Bellemain is made of durable, brushed stainless steel for dependable quality and service. It is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.


Check out the Epica Cordless Electric Kettle on Amazon.


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...