Friday, January 2, 2015

Decorating with Toddlers : Mustache Wall Decals



Now that we have taken down the tree, we have been looking for ways to redecorate Aiden's play space in the living room. Recently, he has been taking down the old wall decals he has had since he was a baby. A wall complete of round blue and green circles of different sizes. So I think it's time to experiment with new wall decals and have him help me press them on the wall. Maybe if he helps put them up, he won't take them down? It's a Hail Marry, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?


So we made a line of Mustaches with these cool wall decals. They are easy enough to paste them onto the wall without extra items needed. These wall decals came in the mail in an envelope, complete with instructions. I would take the backing of decal, and Aiden would help me press them onto the wall. Fun!


I got these decals from Vinyl Disorder, and they are intentionally made as car decals. I found they are much smaller than I thought they would be, but they are still pretty cool. They do offer bigger ones, if that is what you like. I did end up putting one on Hubby's car.


I gave one to my brother, because he wanted to put one on his door. Teenagers, right?

You can check out these decals and other ones on the Vinyl Disorder website by clicking here.

I received these decals in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...