Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fibrite Microfiber Mop


Have you ever had a mop that was dirtier than your floors you are trying to clean? Sometimes no matter how good your homemade floor cleaner is, you won't get a good clean unless you have a good mop. Sometimes a good mop gets to a point where it gets too dirty and you aren't able to clean it.



After my mop looked like it's been living in  a dirt hole no matter how much I wash it and drop it in bleach, I decided to switch to a microfiber mop. The Fibrite Microfiber Mop has a removable bristle pad, so I can clean it on a regular basis. This means I can have clean floors as long as I can wash the mop! The telescopic mop stick that can extend up to 49.5 inches and remains 30 inches when retracted. I love this because I can make it shorter for my son to use, while I can use it completely extended. We try to have our toddler "clean up" his messes, and the mop has become part of his tools. Another cool feature is that the base is bendable up 90 degrees, so I can clean under the couch easily.


  • Fibrite offers the highest in quality microfiber products. The Fibrite Bendable Mop's ability to bend 90 degrees at both ends of the mop base allows for freedom to clean tough corners across the room, including stairs!
  • The high-quality microfiber bristle pad leaves smooth surfaces spotless and shiny, removing residue that generic mops cannot.
  • This mop is perfect for dry cleaning and dusting as well as wet mopping. Dust tables, television, wall units, blinds, anything around the house or office!
  • Included is the telescopic mop stick that can extend up to 49.5 inches! The stick is 30 inches when retracted
  • The microfiber pad is washable and reusable. The high quality material accounts for its longevity so it can be used time and time again!


Check out the Fibrite Microfiber Mop on Amazon.


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...