Thursday, January 8, 2015

Epica Folding Step Stool


When you live in small apartment, every furniture piece you have, has to be versatile. I made a huge mistake on getting a large dining table with a booth. I got this table at a great price when we got our first apartment and had no furniture. The table is huge and barely fits our apartment. Safe to say, I regret my decision, and now I have to triple think every purchase that takes up valuable floor space.


For this reason, I have not bought a toddler step stool. They take up so much space, and ironically aren't that easy for a toddler to carry. I was excited when I got the chance to review the Epica Step Stool. Why was I excited? Because it's a foldable step stool! So my son can easily move it from place to place, and when it is not in use it can be stored easily! It fits right under my son's toy storage bins, and he can get it whenever he needs it. I plan on making a space for it on the wall so it is easily accessible for everyone. This funny little boy also uses it as a chair while playing with his toys. And when he's not using it, I can use it!


Since this is a really sturdy step stool, I don't feel weird stepping on it to get stuff off the high shelves in the kitchen. I'm 5'4", so hubby always makes fun of me when I can reach something he placed on the high shelf. But now I can get it without having him make a joke on my height. Men. The Epica Step Stool also helped me decorate the Christmas tree, since I couldn't reach so high up without it. The anti-slip circles make it a really safe stepping tool, which is great for someone as clumsy as me! Seriously, I can fall while I'm walking. I'm not afraid of heights, but I just don't risk it.

Epica Folding Step Stool
Adds 9" to your vertical reach, great for kids
9" x 11" platform with anti-slip surface
Folds flat for easy storage, unfolds with one hand
Carrying handle
Holds up to 350 lbs.

Check out the Epica Step Stool on Amazon.

Could you use a step stool like the Epica Folding Step Stool?

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...