Thursday, January 22, 2015

BakeItFun Baking Mat Review


I love kitchen products. I can never have enough products to play with in the kitchen. In the past few months I have played with new kitchen scales, nut milk bags, zesters, and now I get to play with a baking mat! The best part about trying new kitchen products is adding new recipes to my book. Another great thing about some of the products I have tried is saving money by making things myself.


The BakeItFun Baking Mat is a silicone baking mat that helps you save around $800 per year. You can reuse this baking mat up to 2000 times, and you will not need any more parchment paper. The baking mat resist temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 450°F. The BakeItFun Baking Mat is BPA free and FDA safe.


This mat is much thicker than i thought it would be, but that just makes it more durable. There are some really cool features I have found using this mat. I love that the food, (and when I say food, I mean cookies ;) ) slides right off the mat. Also, it is amazingly easy to clean. There is no elbow grease needed to clean this mat, unlike cleaning old cookie baking pans. The mat is also easy to store flat, or rolled up. Another cool feature is the circles on the mat; these circles help line up the cookies without worrying if they will overlap while in the oven. This also helps when I am baking with my toddler, as he can place the cookies on the circles for guidance. Aside from the circles, the mat has a ruler border, which helps when rolling out dough. I haven't used this feature yet, but I know it will come in handy in the future.

The best part about this baking mat is that I don't need to use any butter or oil to cover the pan so whatever I'm baking won't stick. This makes things much healthier.

Check out the BakeItFun Baking Mat on Amazon.




  • SAVE TIME & MONEY: Reuse up to 2,000 times (10 years)! Spare 63 cooking spray cans and 3,879 sheets of parchment paper with this premium baking mat; HELP THE ENVIRONMENT and save up to $800 at the same time! Old bakeware will work like new with our naturally nonstick silicone; Our baking liners are very easy to clean-up, just wipe with hot soapy water after use, let air dry; Store flat or rolled.
  • DURABLE & RESISTANT: BakeitFun silicone baking mat resist temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 450°F (230°C), so you can take the mat out of the freezer, straight to the microwave or oven; Its reinforced FIBREGLASS MESH covered by PREMIUM FOOD GRADE SILICONE provides outstanding heat distribution, giving you better results everytime.
  • PERFECT FOR COOKING AND BAKING: Our specially designed silicone baking mat HAS 2 UNIQUE FEATURES that you'll love! The RULES AND CIRCLES gives you more confidence while rolling out dough, making cookies, macarons, cheese crisps and many other kinds of cooking and baking uses; Sticky foods are no longer a concern as they slide right off.
  • SAFE & NON-TOXIC: Protect your children by having the most safe baking mat available on the market - It's German Food Grade approved, BPA free and FDA safe; BRING YOUR KIDS into the kitchen with joy.
  • BACKED by BakeitFun Lifetime Money-back Guarantee: We only develop products that were carefully tested - Buy the best with confidence - love our silicone baking mats or get every penny back, no questions asked, it's that easy.


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...