Friday, January 2, 2015

Yelmeh Super Youth Eye Cream


I have hypothyroidism,  and one of the 300+ symptoms (yes 300+ symptoms. Check out this list) is dark circles. I never thought I would have dark circles at 23 years old! Blah I feel old. I decided to try the Yelmeh Super Youth Eye Cream for my dark circles.


This 15 gram container of eye cream is for wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles. While luckily I don't have wrinkles yet, my dark circles are horrible. I end up editing picture to help ease the look of the dark circles because of how bad they are. I used to look like I hadn't slept for days. While I do not sleep great, the dark circles looked worse than I felt.


Another symptom of Hypothyroidism is memory problems. I forget everything.  So I did not use the eye cream everyday and I still saw results after two weeks of using it. I either used it first thing in the morning or before going to sleep. It doesn't smell, or feel greasy like the kind I used to see family members using (no names!). My favorite part? It Yelmeh uses all natural ingredients,  so there are no extra chemicals added! Check out what they had to say:

ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS- Yalmeh Eye Cream contains all natural ingredients, no toxic chemicals or cancer causing additives - no mineral oil, propylene glycol or paraben. We do not test our products on animals NEVER-EVER. The Aloe Vera based eye cream contains organic and natural oils, gels and extracts, as well as Grapeseed Oil and Vitamins E and C, and is an effective natural solution for all types of skin. And, it lasts forever - a little goes a long way. And what matters most, however, is that the cream works incredibly well. You will feel better both inside and out.


Check out this Yelmeh Cream by clicking here. I will be posting about another of their products within the next few weeks!

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...