Friday, January 9, 2015

Valhalla Sleep Mask

Unlike my family, I have trouble sleeping.  One thing that helps is having the room pitched dark, but we have a streetlight that shines right through my black drapes. I have tried a sleep mask in the past and was happy with it for a few weeks. I decided to try another one because I kept losing the other one. I thought that if I had two, I would always have one on hand.



The Valhalla Sleep Mask

SAY GOODBYE TO DROWSY MORNINGS - Fully Blocks light and sound with the included earplugs!
LASTS FOR YEARS & INCLUDES 1 YEAR FULL WARRANTY - Advanced materials provide a heavy duty construction that is feather-light!
PREVENTS WRINKLING AND SORE EYES - Designed to breath while you sleep with dual air vents, to keep your skin and eyes from drying out!
VASTLY IMPROVES REM SLEEP - The mask won't flatten or come loose as you roll around in your sleep, to allow for unrestricted eye-movement for deeper rest!
BEST VALUE - The mask comes with a carry pouch, ear plugs, The "25 Effective Sleep Secrets" E-book and a sleep diary!



The Valhalla Sleep Mask had nothing on my previous sleep mask. This one is completely pitch black! I can open my eyes with the mask on and see absolutely nothing! When you open your eyes, there's about an inch of space between your eyes and the mask. I loved this detail! It even comes with vent space in the temples so you don't get hot throughout the night. I absolutely love almost everything about this sleep mask aside from the fact that on the morning, it pulls my hair off when I take it off. On the plus side, it doesn't slide around my face throughout the night. I wouldn't recommend this sleep mask if you sleep on your right side, as it has a place to put the ear plugs and it is a tad uncomfortable when I lay on my right. But when I'm on my back or on my side, it is the best sleep mask I have used. Perhaps I am a little picky about my sleep regimen as hubby likes to point out, but this is a great sleep mask aside from the little things that bother me.


So I have one sleep mask that gives me absolute darkness, but pulls my hair and another mask that is too loose and slips and slides throughout the night. I have been alternating between them, but I favor the Valhalla Sleep mask way more. I just have to figure out a way for it to stop pulling my hair every morning. I have tried flipping the strap in the back so the Velcro faces inwards, and it seems to help.

You can check out this sleep mask on Amazon.

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...