Friday, January 23, 2015

Why There's Nothing Like a Good Cup of Coffee



I am one of those weird people that get no effect from drinking coffee. Coffee doesn't make me jump around or make me stay awake. In fact, sometimes it makes me fall asleep instead, specially if it's hot! I think it is because I grew up in Chile, where all we drink is tea. But to me, there just isn't anything that replaces that cup of coffee when I am working and pulling an all nighter.

Source
I am NOT one of those people that take their coffee black, but that aroma of fresh coffee always hits me. That aroma of coffee beans freshly grounded automatically turns my mind on, and I don't think I am the only one. I mean, why do so many people sit in a StarBucks and study or work for hours? I think it's just the smell of the coffee! I mean, all that whipped cream, sugar, and drizzled caramel is going to make you crash sooner or later, and that is not productive.


After spending some time thinking about my philosophy of the aroma of coffee, I decided to do a little research. It turns out there was a study that showed that the aroma of coffee directly affected sleep deprived rats. See, my philosophy was right on point! After I remembered that my OBGYN recommended a cup of coffee a day to help with stress during pregnancy, I decided to continue scouting the Internet for more facts on coffee and it's benefits. A major fact i found was that it helps the liver and prevents NAFLD (Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease). It is a heaping source of antioxidants, and antioxidants help depression. Coffee also reduces inflammation! So when you bundle up all the great effects coffee has on you, it's not hard to understand why coffee makes us work better and be more productive. 

That's why there's nothing like a good cup of coffee! I can already smell the aroma of those fresh grounded coffee beans. I NEED coffee. Now!


Wave3 Coffee with Cream, Sugar, and Cinnamon

Like many things that I put in my body, I want my coffee to be the best. That's why I chose Wave3 Coffee as it is Organic. Check out other benefits of Wave3 Coffee:
  • WAVE3 contains essential nutrients including Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium and Niacin. These nutrients occur naturally in WAVE3, remember we're organic and nothing artificial is added.
  • WAVE3 improves energy levels and brain function. This includes memory, mood, vigilance, reaction times and general cognitive function. We think our customers are the smartest people in the world!
  • WAVE3 increases the burning of fat in your body while boosting your metabolic rate.
  • WAVE3 can drastically improve physical performance through increased adrenaline levels and release fatty acids from your fat tissues. Many WAVE3 fans enjoy a robust cup of WAVE3 about a half an hour before heading to the gym.
  • WAVE3 helps fight depression and makes you happier. No wonder WAVE3 coffee lovers are always smiling!
  • WAVE3 contains massive antioxidants. Drinking 3 cups daily could make WAVE3 the biggest source of Antioxidants in your diet... in the average American diet WAVE3 beats out the antioxidants of all fruits and vegetables... combined.

Even though it's arguably one of the healthiest beverages on the planet, it's the hypnotic WAVE3 aroma, the WAVE3 taste, and the WAVE3 experience that keeps coffee lovers and baristas around the world coming back for more. Like they say, "Take One Sip, Count to 3, Ride the Wave!"

Check out Wave3 Coffee on Amazon. Use code Wave3Sav to get 50% off!


Check out the MatchaDNA Milk Frother that I use to make my foamy cup of coffee on Amazon.

I received these product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...