Sunday, January 4, 2015

Get a deep clean with OLEAVINE Konjac Sponge


This is the second Konjac sponge I have used. The first Konjac sponge was smaller.  You can view that review by clicking here.


The OLEAVINE Beauty sponge is vegan, cruelty free, and 100% natural. There are no added chemicals, colors, or preservatives. This is as clean as it gets! And just like the other konjac sponge, it is biodegradable! So go ahead and dump it in your compost after 2 to 3 months of using it.

What OLEAVINE has to say about this product: 

100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge have been a beauty secret in Asian cultures for decades. This luxuriously soft sponge gently exfoliates, clenses, is naturally pH balanced, promotes circulation, absorbs toxins and fights bacteria while leaving your face glowing and refreshed. You don't even need to use a face cleanser, unless you want to.


This sponge is almost the size of my hand! The size I thought the first sponge should have been. I quickly realized, the size of this sponge is best to use for your body rather than your face. I tried to use it on my face and it works just fine. The tear shape design I'd great to clean under my eyes, but the size of the sponge gets in the way focusing on a specific part of your face. So now I keep my smaller sponge by the sink, and this Konjac sponge in the shower.


Just like the smaller Konjac sponge, if you want to use a cleanser or body wash, remember to use about half of what you would use before the sponge. The net like texture will make your cleanser multiply and cause many many bubbles! After using it, keep it dry by hanging it in a well ventilated area.

Check out the OLEAVINE website.
Check out this sponge on Amazon! Click here.

I received this sponge in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...