Saturday, January 17, 2015

Decorating with Toddlers : Bobee Wall Decals


Here's another section of our Toddler Section. Within the next few weeks, I will be putting another Page on the Menu Bar above, so you can easily find these. Please remember to pin these to keep them handy!


The Bobee Wall Decals are so adorable! They are a great way to add an extra touch to a nursery, kid's room, or if you are like us - the living room. We have a little area in our small apartment for Aiden's toys in the living room. On way I make each area distinct is by decorating his side. He has a carpet, on top of our tiled floors, a lego toy bin, and a small Ikea table that he can easily play on. After the holidays, I decided to switch around the room and the decals. These adorable vinyl decals added a nice touch to his area.  Aiden will look at them throughout the day and make an elephant noise!


These American made Bobee Wall Elephant decals comes with two elephants. As we have called them, Momma Elephant and Baby Elephant. Momma Elephant is 9 inches tall by 12 inches wide, while the Baby Elephant is 7 inches tall by 9 inches wide. They are easy to install and are transferable, so if you want to change things around like I often do, go for it! Wall decals are such an inexpensive way to decorate a room and to even let your child decorate with. It's not permanent, and you won't need to paint over it! If we weren't moving soon, I would paint a green landscape with trees and have the Elephants roaming about. That would be pretty neat!

In fact,  I might just switch them around and place them in the bedroom, and place the polka dot wall decals back into his play area. But then again, we might be moving in the next few months, so I'm looking for fresh new ideas to spice up the new place. For example, I have my eye on the Bobee Polka Dot decals in pear and baby blue for wherever we place his play area in the new apartment.


Check out the Bobee Website.
Buy the Elephant Wall decals here.


I will be having more Toddler posts coming up, specially with the new move. I can't wait to come up with some new decorating and organization ideas to make his play area amazing! Thanks for reading and make sure to leave a comment!


I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...