Thursday, January 22, 2015

Why I take CLA

My cabinet has been filled with so many different supplements over the years. Some of the most used have been Vitamin Bs, Vitamin D, thyroid medicines, Turmeric, Selenium, and energy supplements. Seriously, my medicine cabinet takes almost half my counter space. While I used to take many weight loss supplements, I have stayed away from them the past year or so while I focus on taking my needed medicines instead. I have decided to add CLA to my diet recently and it has taken place in my routinely used section of my supplements. 


I was hesitant in using CLA at first because it is derived out of the intestines of cows and other grazing animals. This is not appealing to me as I am trying to use the least amount of animal products as possible. But after doing some research I have found that CLA is not just a weight loss supplement, but it has been proven that CLA can help fight against tumors and cancer. As far as my health, I am taking all precautions at the moment due to recent lab work. Since I am pretentious,  I chose to take Pure Natural Fit CLA Complex because it is GMO free and has no additives.


After taking CLA for a few days, I noticed that I do not feel as bloated as I normally do. My hubby, who takes it more often than I do, has said that it helps with his cravings for chocolate. We both felt a little bit of an energy boost after taking the pill, and I did not expect that. It is also worth mentioning that the pills are very easy to swallow and don't have any weird after taste like a lot of supplements do.

Check out Pure Natural Fit CLA Complex on Amazon.



What is CLA?


• CLA Complex contains CLA, also known as Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is a fatty acid that is naturally found in grass-fed meats and poultry 

• It is extremely difficult to get the necessary amount of CLA for the health/fitness benefits through diet alone 
• CLA CANNOT be produced in the human body so you must get it from your diet or via supplementation


Weight Loss Benefits


Through over 20 clinical trials and animal research, it has been concluded that CLA can benefit your weight loss goals in different ways. Studies support that CLA:

• Can assist in both the reduction of overall body fat AND preserve muscle tissue* 
• May increase your body's base metabolic rate and suppress appetite*


Our Promise


• Each bottle will give you a 3 months supply: 120 1000mg Softgels 

• Our prodcts are 100% made in the USA under the strictest GMP and FDA guidelines to ensure quality and potency 
• There are ZERO additives or fillers in CLA Complex. There are no stimulants to upset your stomach or increase your heart-rate 
• You will receive a FREE amazing e-book, "Formerly Fat," as well as future e-books on Yoga, dieting, health, and fitness.



I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...