Friday, January 9, 2015

GreenForce Labs NO2 Preworkout Review


As some of you know, I struggle with hypothyroidism on a daily basis.  The hardest thing about it is having no energy to accomplish the daily everyday things normal people do and rarely think about. Just to take a shower,  I have to make sure I am not dizzy and have enough energy to wash everything appropriately. If i use too much energy to take a shower, I won't have enough energy to make myself something to eat. It all depends on how much energy I have at any given moment. So I am always looking for supplements to help aid my everyday life. Let's face it, vitamin B and vitamin D are just not enough, even with my other medications. So I decided to try a natural Preworkout to help give me a boost on certain days.


The GreenForce Labs NO2 Preworkout is an all natural supplement that is used as a preworkout. It is recommended to take 4 capsules a day, but i only take 2 at a time. If I seem to need more energy or want to work out, I take another two. It is packed with Arginine, Beet Root Extract, Citrulline Malate, Ornithine, and Vitamin B3 and B12. This preworkout comes in a slight pinkish gelatin capsule. It comes with a 100% money back guarantee.


I used to take strong energy pills, like prescribed phentermine, and they never seemed to help my energy levels. Instead they would get me jittery without any physical energy. I like that with these pills I don't have that jittery effect and it's so much more natural. I definitely feel an energy boost about an hour after taking it. I take it with 20 oz of water (I drink water like a fish) two hours after I take my thyroid medication in the morning. Hubby, on the other hand, takes a few before going to work when he has to work doubles and says they have really helped him keep his energy levels up. As with any supplement, I have taken these for 3 weeks before giving an accurate review. Taking them for a few days is just not enough time to see the effects of any medication. I am happy with the results this preworkout is giving me.

As with any medication and supplements,  contact your doctor to see if could react with any other medications you take. I am not a doctor.

To check out GreenForce Labs NO2 Preworkout, check here or on Amazon.

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...