Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hango Lunch Bags!


When I saw these cute pink lunch bags, I just had to have them! They look like designer lunch bags! The Hango Lunch Bags come in two sizes inside a Hango duffle bag. They also come in black, if you want a different color.


The large bag is 6X6X10 inches, while the small bag is 5X5X7.5 inches. I like that it comes with two different sizes, as some days I just need enough space for a few snacks and a drink while other days I need enough room for lunch for three people. It is thermal insulated to keep your food fresh, but since I live in Florida, I like to add an ice pack. The set cost $25 (at the time I write this) and comes with a lifetime warranty.

Hango Small Lunch Box : Juice, GoGo Squeeze, Big Slice Apples, Fruit Cup, Ritz Crackers.

When I first opened the bag, it had a strong smell. I let them air out, and the smell was gone the next day. The big bag has a lot of room and is great for taking to work or the park. One day I fit a salad, 3 sandwiches, a juice box for my son, some fruit and an ice pack.  The small one is great for days when you are on the go. I easily fit a few snacks, cut up fruit in a container, and a juice box for my son. I use the small one more than the large one since I'm a stay at home mom and rarely need to pack so much food. The only thing I can think of that could make this set better would be to include an ice pack that fits perfectly in this bag. The ice packs I have are either too long, or too small.

Hango Large Lunch Box : Everything in the small lunch box plus Ice Pack, Orange, Banana, and Starbucks Coffee.

Check out the Hango Lunch bags on Amazon.

I received this product in return for an honest review. I am not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...